Slaughters, CC and Linklaters score top roles on Arsenal takeover bid
Slaughter and May, Clifford Chance (CC) and Linklaters are among a line-up of firms to have won roles on US businessman Stan Kroenke's full takeover bid for Arsenal Football Club, which values the North London club at £731m. The deal has also handed roles to Herbert Smith and White & Case, with the duo advising on the financing. Kroenke, who has turned to CC City partner Tim Lewis for advice, agreed to launch a mandatory full takeover this weekend after his company Kroenke Sports Enterprises (KSE) acquired a majority stake in the club. He now holds 62.89% of shares in the Premier League club.
Slaughter and May, Clifford Chance (CC) and Linklaters are among a line-up of firms to have won roles on US businessman Stan Kroenke’s full takeover bid for Arsenal Football Club, which values the North London club at £731m.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651