Freshfields takes first role for new client on Centre Point acquisition
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has taken a lead role on new property developer Almacantar's acquisition of London's landmark Centre Point tower. The deal also handed roles to Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP), which advised the administrator for bankrupt former owner Targetfollow, and to Clifford Chance (CC), which acted for Eurohypo on debt financing.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has taken a lead role on new property developer Almacantar’s acquisition of London’s landmark Centre Point tower.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651