Linklaters, A&O and Bird & Bird line up on £7bn Vodafone sell-off
Linklaters, A&O and Bird & Bird have taken roles on Vodafone's €7.95bn (£7bn) sale of a 44% stake in French mobile phone operator SFR to Vivendi, reports The Am Law Daily. Linklaters M&A partners Marc Loy in Paris and Iain Fenn in London are acting for Vodafone. Fenn has advised Vodafone on a number of previous deals, including its hostile takeover of Germany's Mannesmann in 2000 and the acquisition of a controlling interest in India's Hutchison Essar in 2007.
Linklaters, A&O and Bird & Bird have taken roles on Vodafone’s €7.95bn (£7bn) sale of a 44% stake in French mobile phone operator SFR to Vivendi, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651