Jones Day City heavyweight quits with senior colleague
Jones Day's London managing partner Russell Carmedy and European head of private equity Michael Nouril are set to leave the firm, with the pair handing in their notice last week (1 April). Corporate partner Carmedy has led Jones Day's UK practice since the firm merged with Gouldens in 2003, when Carmedy was co-managing partner of the UK firm. A highly-regarded corporate lawyer, his practice focuses on cross-border M&A and leveraged private equity and he has advised on deals in sectors including natural resources, healthcare and technology. Nouril, who has also been at Jones Day since the 2003 merger, advises private equity and hedge funds, entrepreneurs and family offices.
Jones Day’s London managing partner Russell Carmedy and European head of private equity Michael Nouril have left the firm to join Proskauer Rose, after the pair handed in their notice last week (1 April).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651