BLP announces largest partnership promotions round since 2006
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has made up 13 new partners, marking the firm's largest partnership round since 2006. The majority of the new partners, who will be made up as of 1 May, are based in the firm's City headquarters, which receives nine promotions, while three are based in Moscow and one in Singapore. The firm's corporate department sees the largest number of new partners with five, followed by three each in finance and litigation. Tax and real estate receive one new partner apiece.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has made up 13 new partners, marking the firm’s largest partnership round since 2006.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651