Excitable, overly-critical and insensitive: do you have a typical lawyer’s personality?
Well, this is embarrassing. After all my rants about the character flaws of lawyers, it turns out that I might fit the lawyer profile quite nicely. Like others who've dropped out of law, I've always been convinced that I was miscast for the lawyer role from the start. In fact, I thought my unsuitability was confirmed after I took the McKenna Long personality test that is administered to potential hires (the computer generated what I thought was a rather harsh review of my personality).
Well, this is embarrassing. After all my rants about the character flaws of lawyers, it turns out that I might fit the lawyer profile quite nicely.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651