Three Ashurst US securities partners to depart firm's London office
Ashurst is set to see all three of its London-based US securities partners leave the firm. Corporate partners Daniel Bushner, Eric Stuart and Marie Elena Angulo have handed in their notice, with the departures first reported on legal website RollonFriday earlier this morning (1 April). A partner at the firm said Ashurst intended to replace the trio with a team of lateral hires, stating that they were in ‘advanced talks' with at least two partners from a rival firm.
Ashurst is set to see all three of its London-based US securities partners leave the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651