Slaughters names new finance and tax heads in management shake-up
Slaughter and May has appointed two new practice stream heads, with the magic circle firm also electing five new members to its partnership board. Paul Stacey is set to take over as head of finance from Andrew Balfour, who is retiring at the end of the financial year, while Sara Luder will replace Tony Beare as head of tax. Beare will remain a partner in the firm's tax practice.
Slaughter and May has appointed two new practice stream heads, with the magic circle firm also electing five new members to its partnership board.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651