Hogan Lovells boosts Asia capital markets with Singapore transfer
Hogan Lovells is adding its first dedicated capital markets partner in Singapore, with the relocation of London partner Andrew Carey to the office. Carey, who will join the five-partner office on 4 April, specialises in international securities offerings including corporate debt issues, high-yield and equity and asset-backed debt offerings.
Hogan Lovells is adding its first dedicated capital markets partner in Singapore, with the relocation of London partner Andrew Carey to the office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651