Legacy Lovells partners to receive first post-merger bonus awards
Legacy Lovells partners are set to receive their first bonus payments under US merger partner Hogan & Hartson's bonus structure. Hogan Lovells International will pay out 7.5% of its profits from 1 May to 31 December 2010 as partner bonuses. Both salaried and equity partners will be entitled to the bonus, which will be split between payments in May and September this year.
Legacy Lovells partners are set to receive their first bonus payments under US merger partner Hogan & Hartson’s bonus structure.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651