Freshfields recruits Paul Hastings trio for Paris public law practice
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has strengthened its Paris public law practice with the hire of a trio of lawyers from Paul Hastings Janofsky & Walker led by partner Pascal Cuche. The team, which is due to join Freshfields on 4 April, also includes Marc Lordonnois, who was a partner at Paul Hastings but is joining Freshfields as counsel, and senior associate Karine Debaecker. The trio joined Paul Hastings in early 2008 from Ashurst, where they were associates.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has strengthened its Paris public law practice with the hire of a trio of lawyers from Paul Hastings Janofsky & Walker led by partner Pascal Cuche.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651