CC plans South Korea launch as legal market opens to international firms
Clifford Chance (CC) looks set to become the first leading City firm to open an office in South Korea, with the firm planning to launch after the country's legal market is opened up to foreign law firms this summer. The firm is one of a number of the UK top 10 looking at the region in the wake of a free trade agreement (FTA) between Europe and South Korea that was approved by the European Parliament last month (17 February).
Recently-signed free trade agreement entices firms to fourth-largest economy in Asia
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651