Camerons moves HR function to Integreon following consultation
CMS Cameron McKenna is set to outsource its entire human resources (HR) team as part of its agreement to transfer its back-office support functions to Integreon from 1 April. The firm, which this week closed its consultation on the outsourcing and concluded the first in a number of rolling redundancy consultations, confirmed that its 20-strong HR team will transfer over to Integreon next month, including HR head Sarah Spillan.
CMS Cameron McKenna is set to outsource its entire human resources (HR) team as part of its agreement to transfer its back-office support functions to Integreon from 1 April.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651