Camerons senior partner vote goes to second round as energy partner Lane drops out
CMS Cameron McKenna has begun the second round of voting to elect the firm's next senior partner, with three candidates remaining after Robert Lane was eliminated during the first round. Energy partner Lane stood against three other City candidates who remain in the running - former managing partner Dick Tyler, banking and project finance partner Andrew Ivison and consumer products head Louise Wallace.
CMS Cameron McKenna has begun the second round of voting to elect the firm’s next senior partner, with three candidates remaining after Robert Lane was eliminated during the first round.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651