Sullivan and Wachtell take lead on AT&T's $39bn T-Mobile USA buyout
Sullivan & Cromwell and Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz have taken lead roles on AT&T's $39bn (£24bn) purchase of T-Mobile USA from Deutsche Telekom, reports The Am Law Daily. The cash-and-stock deal will create the largest mobile phone company in the US. AT&T has 95.5 million subscribers, while T-Mobile USA has 34 million.
Sullivan & Cromwell and Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz have taken lead roles on AT&T’s $39bn (£24bn) purchase of T-Mobile USA from Deutsche Telekom, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651