Squire Sanders makes up UK seven in 18-strong partnership round
Squire Sanders Hammonds has announced its first partner promotions since the firm's transatlantic merger, with 18 lawyers made up to the partnership. The bulk of the new promotions come in the UK, with five in the City and two in Leeds. In legacy Hammonds' last promotion round, no London lawyers were made up in a global round of eight. The remaining 11 promotions in this year's round are spread across the firm's Cleveland, Phoenix, Prague, Columbus, Madrid and Brussels offices.
Squire Sanders Hammonds has announced its first partner promotions since the firm’s transatlantic merger, with 18 lawyers made up to the partnership.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651