SNR Denton hands UK CEO role to City energy head in top-level revamp
SNR Denton has voted in new management for its UK LLP, with City energy head Matthew Jones to take on the new UK chief executive officer role. The changes will also see legacy Denton Wilde Sapte chairman Martin Kitchen assume a new role as senior partner for the UK LLP, for which Brandon Ransley was recently named managing partner.
SNR Denton has voted in new management for its UK LLP, with City energy head Matthew Jones to take on the new UK chief executive officer role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651