DLA signs up five-partner Edwards Angell team for Delaware launch
DLA Piper is opening a new office in Delaware with the hire of a 10-strong team from Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge, reports The Am Law Daily. The team, which comprises five partners and five associates, will launch the new base in Wilmington, a hotspot for bankruptcy work. DLA global chairman Francis Burch said that a Delaware rule that restricts out-of-state firms from practising in the jurisdiction was a major reason why his firm wanted an office in Wilmington.
DLA Piper is opening a new office in Delaware with the hire of a 10-strong team from Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651