Gibson Dunn adds partner to City litigation team with Freshfields hire
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher has boosted its City litigation practice with the hire of a new partner from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer. Patrick Doris will join the US firm's London office as a partner later this month from his current role as senior associate at Freshfields. Doris, whose practice focuses on commercial litigation, regulatory work and antitrust, joined the magic circle firm in 1998 after teaching EU law at the University of Warwick and a spell at the Law Commission of England & Wales.
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher has boosted its City litigation practice with the hire of a new partner from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651