A&O hires Uria Menendez investment funds head for Madrid office
Allen & Overy (A&O) has bulked up its Madrid office with the hire of Uria Menendez's investment funds head Salvador Ruiz Bachs. Ruiz Bachs is set to join the firm in the coming weeks from the Madrid arm of Uria, where he has been of counsel since 2007, having joined Uria in 1996. At A&O he will sit within the Madrid banking and finance practice and will become the ninth partner in the magic circle firm's Spanish office.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has bulked up its Madrid office with the hire of Uria Menendez’s investment funds head Salvador Ruiz Bachs.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651