Addleshaws adds six managing associates to firm's partnership
Addleshaw Goddard has become the latest firm to announce its 2011 partner promotions, with the firm making up six managing associates to partner in this year's round. The promotions, which are split between the firm's three offices in London, Leeds and Manchester, will take effect from 1 May, when they will take the total partner count at the firm to 166.
Addleshaw Goddard has become the latest firm to announce its 2011 partner promotions, with the firm making up six managing associates to partner in this year’s round.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651