Slaughters and A&O advise on £1.2bn Gatwick refinancing deal
Allen & Overy (A&O) and Slaughter and May have taken lead roles on a £1.2bn refinancing for Gatwick Airport. The refinancing, which closed last week ( 2 March), saw Slaughters act for Gatwick Airport and its largest shareholder Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), with A&O advising the lead arranger Royal Bank of Scotland. The two-part refinancing comprised a £600m bond issue combined with a new £600m bank loan, with the deal fully refinancing GIP’s £1.5bn acquisition of Gatwick from BAA in 2009.
Allen & Overy (A&O) and Slaughter and May have taken lead roles on a £1.2bn refinancing for Gatwick Airport.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651