Howrey partnership votes to dissolve firm as of next week
Howrey partners have voted in favour of dissolving the firm as of 15 March, reports The Am Law Daily. In a statement issued late Wednesday, firm chairman and CEO Robert Ruyak (pictured) said: "The firm had experienced disappointing financial performance over the past two years and subsequently several partners had resigned. This resulted in the conclusion that an orderly wind down of the firm's activities over time was the only practical alternative."
Howrey partners have voted in favour of dissolving the firm as of 15 March, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651