Former Attorney General Baroness Scotland returns to the Bar at 4 Paper Buildings
Former Attorney General Baroness Scotland is rejoining the Bar today (10 March) to take up a new role at 4 Paper Buildings. The move will see her return to practising children's law, an area she focused on prior to her political career, with 4 Paper Buildings one of the leading sets in the UK in this sector. Scotland's political career has spanned the past decade including three years as Attorney General and four years as minister of state for the criminal justice system and law reform.
Former Attorney General Baroness Scotland is rejoining the Bar today (10 March) to take up a new role at 4 Paper Buildings.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651