Bird & Bird bolsters energy group with two partner hires from SNR Denton
Bird & Bird has strengthened its energy practice with a double partner hire from SNR Denton in the UK. The top 20 UK law firm has hired SNR Denton’s joint London heads of climate change, renewables and cleantech, Matt Bonass and Michael Rudd, to join its international energy and utilities sector group.
Bird & Bird has strengthened its energy practice with a double partner hire from SNR Denton in the UK.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651