NCTM launches shipping practice with two-partner team hire
Italian independent NCTM has launched a shipping practice with the hire of a team from local firm Conte & Giacomini. Shipping partners Alberto Rossi and Alberto Torrazza joined NCTM's Milan office earlier this week, bringing with them a team including associates Valerio Scarsi and Sara Dameri. The practice has been launched as the Italian firm moves to increase the number of specialisations it offers.
Italian independent NCTM has launched a shipping practice with the hire of a team from local firm Conte & Giacomini.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651