Herbert Smith City disputes partner moves to Hong Kong
Herbert Smith has relocated London dispute resolution partner Robert Hunt to Hong Kong in response to growing activity in the region. Hunt moved to Hong Kong at the end of last month, with the relocation making him the sixth partner in the office's disputes practice. He takes the total number of partners in the firm's Hong Kong arm to 17.
Herbert Smith has relocated London dispute resolution partner Robert Hunt to Hong Kong in response to growing activity in the region.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651