Freshfields appoints partner quartet as mentors for new trainee intake
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has appointed four new partners as mentors for its 2011 London trainee intake. Dispute resolution partner Nigel Rawding and antitrust partner Andrea Gomes da Silva will mentor the February intake, with corporate partner Tim Wilmot and structured finance partner Flora McLean set to look after the August intake.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has appointed four new partners as mentors for its 2011 London trainee intake.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651