CC shuts down European data centres in Paris and Amsterdam
Clifford Chance (CC) is closing two European data centres as the firm consolidates its data storage across the continent from a total of four locations to just two. The magic circle firm is in the process of closing its Paris and Amsterdam data centres, and will now instead use just two existing European bases in London and Germany. The consolidation will not result in any job cuts, as both the Paris and Amsterdam centres are outsourced to data specialists Redbus and KPN respectively, but the move marks the end of the outsourcing contracts for both bases.
Clifford Chance (CC) is to close two European data centres as the firm consolidates its data storage across the continent from four locations to just two.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651