SNR Denton adds 10 firms to Africa network
SNR Denton has almost doubled the size of its network in Africa by signing up 10 new associate firms, increasing its presence on the continent to 21 countries. The firm announced on Wednesday (23 February) that it had formalised new associations in Angola, Botswana, Cape Verde, Guinea Bissau, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia and Sao Tome and Principe.
SNR Denton has almost doubled the size of its network in Africa by signing up 10 new associate firms, increasing its presence on the continent to 21 countries.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651