Ex-Lovells Beijing head leaves AllBright to join elite Chinese firm
The former Lovells partner who helped kick off a trend last year by joining Chinese firm AllBright Law Offices has moved on to a bigger role at an elite domestic practice, writes The Asian Lawyer. Robert Lewis this month confirmed that he had left 380-lawyer AllBright to join Beijing's Zhong Lun Law Offices as international managing partner. In his new role, Lewis will work with Zhong Lun managing partner Zhang Xuebing to develop the firm's cross-border practice, focusing on both inbound foreign investment and outbound deals on behalf of Chinese companies.
The former Lovells partner who helped kick off a trend last year by joining Chinese firm AllBright Law Offices has moved on to a bigger role at an elite domestic practice, writes The Asian Lawyer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651