Linklaters confirms spring bonus of up to $20,000 for US associates
Linklaters has followed Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in handing out spring bonuses to its US associates for the first time. The firm's US managing partner Nick Rees announced the move in an email sent out to all lawyers who will receive the payout. In the email, Rees stated that "a number of our peer firms in New York have recently announced they will be paying spring bonuses to their associates. I am pleased to announce that we too will be paying an additional spring bonus to US associates."
Linklaters has followed Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in handing out spring bonuses to its US associates for the first time.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651