Forsters makes up trio to partnership
Property specialist firm Forsters has announced its annual partner promotions, with three lawyers made up to the partnership. The appointments, which are effective from 1 April, will take the total number of partners at the firm to 39. Tim Taylor has been promoted to partner and will now lead Forsters' planning practice, with current head Michael Cunliffe stepping down to take up a role as a consultant at the firm.
Property specialist firm Forsters has announced its annual partner promotions, with three lawyers made up to the partnership.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651