CC Tokyo partner takes up Deloitte China general counsel role
Clifford Chance (CC) Tokyo partner James Jamison is joining Deloitte in China as national general counsel. Jamison is due to join Deloitte next month (7 March) to replace Peter Griffiths, who will step down this summer. He has been a litigation partner at CC since 2001, moving to Tokyo in 2008. He has also served as head of arbitration for the Asia-Pacific region since 2007.
Clifford Chance (CC) Tokyo partner James Jamison is joining Deloitte in China as national general counsel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651