Barclays Wealth makes Morgan Stanley hire for new litigation head role
Barclays Wealth has appointed Morgan Stanley's David Hart to the newly-created role of head of litigation, as the bank continues the restructuring of its in-house litigation functions. Hart, who joined the bank last month (17 January), will work closely with Barclays Wealth general counsel Duncan Perry. He joined directly from Morgan Stanley, where he served as an executive director in the in-house litigation team. Before that he was an associate in the litigation team at magic circle firm Allen & Overy, before joining Morgan Stanley in 2004.
Barclays Wealth has appointed Morgan Stanley’s David Hart to the newly-created role of head of litigation, as the bank continues the restructuring of its in-house litigation functions.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651