Wragges takes lead role on Auto Windscreens administration
Wragge & Co has taken the lead role on the administration of Auto Windscreens, with 1,100 jobs currently under threat at the company. Wragges is advising administrators Deloitte, fielding a team led by restructuring partner Vicki Conway and director Jasvir Jootla. Conway, who joined Wragges from HBJ Gateley Wareing in 2009, heads up the firm's Birmingham corporate recovery practice.
Wragge & Co has taken the lead role on the administration of Auto Windscreens, with 1,100 jobs currently under threat at the company.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651