Uria announces 3% revenue rise for 2010
Uria Menendez has posted a 3% rise in turnover for the last financial year, becoming the last of the Spanish big four law firms to issue its 2010 results. Turnover climbed to €186.5m (£156.9m) over the year, up from €181m (£152.2m) in 2009. The rise comes after the firm posted increases in revenue of 4% for 2009 and 8% for 2008.
Uria Menendez has posted a 3% rise in turnover for the last financial year, becoming the last of the Spanish big four law firms to issue its 2010 results.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651