Freshfields announces first-ever spring bonuses for US associates
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has announced that it will hand out spring bonuses to its US associates for the first time, reports The Am Law Daily. US regional managing partner Julian Pritchard announced the news in a letter to the firm's 160 US associates, with the bonuses ranging from $2,500 (£1,500) for the class of 2010 to $20,000 (£12,400) for the class of 2006 and earlier.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has announced that it will hand out spring bonuses to its US associates for the first time, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651