CMS shakes up leadership ahead of ex-Camerons MP Tyler's return to UK
CMS has made a number of changes to its top-level structure as executive partner Dick Tyler prepares to return to practice at UK member firm CMS Cameron McKenna this summer. Among a series of appointments, the nine-member network of European firms has promoted operations director Matthew Gorman to the executive partner role, while Cornelius Brandi has been re-elected as the chairman of CMS's executive committee.
CMS has made a number of changes to its top-level structure as executive partner Dick Tyler prepares to return to practice at UK member firm CMS Cameron McKenna this summer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651