What's in it for me? The benefits on offer at the UK's top 10 law firms
With top law firms all clamouring to attract new recruits from the same limited pool of candidates, it is easy to judge the leading firms by headline figures such as pay - and there is clearly little distinction on that front. Yet putting aside the debate over which firm offers the most lucrative package, there is a new battleground emerging, with firms standing out due to marked differences in their benefits packages. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer head of human resources (HR) Kevin Hogarth comments: "Firms have become more savvy in recognising that they all have to remain competitive with each other in terms of what benefits are on offer. If there is a significant difference, it can make a difference to the talent a firm attracts.
In order to stay competitive in the recruitment market, law firms have been honing and developing the benefits packages offered to employees. Claire Ruckin talks to the UK top 10 law firms to find out what’s available for those on the payroll
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651