Kennedys replaced by Plexus Law for Tesco personal injury claims
Kennedys has been dropped by Tesco for personal injury claims work after the supermarket chain reviewed its relationship with the law firm's insurance team in the wake of its transfer from defunct firm Halliwells. Tesco has opted to send the claims work to Plexus Law, which will share the mandate with existing joint adviser Hill Dickinson, with Kennedys learning of the supermarket's decision earlier this year.
Kennedys has been dropped by Tesco for personal injury claims work after the supermarket chain reviewed its relationship with the law firm’s insurance team in the wake of its transfer from defunct firm Halliwells.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651