DLA Piper recruits City partner from Camerons as two depart
DLA Piper has added a partner from CMS Cameron McKenna to its London corporate practice, with the hire coinciding with the departure of two partners from the team - Kiran Sharma and Malcolm MacDougall. Corporate partner Jonathan Lisle will join DLA Piper next week (14 January) from Camerons. He specialises in public M&A with a strong focus on the healthcare sector, having co-founded Camerons' healthcare group.
DLA Piper has added a partner from CMS Cameron McKenna to its London corporate practice, with the hire coinciding with the departure of two partners from the team – Kiran Sharma and Malcolm MacDougall.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651