Barlows sets sights on global market with new growth plan
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert is to substantially build up its international practice in the wake of a wide-ranging strategy review, with markets including the US, continental Europe and the Middle East all under discussion. The top 40 UK law firm, which currently has offices in Hong Kong, Sao Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore, is still exploring its options but expects to gain a presence in at least one new market during 2011.
Partners back expansive strategy for US, Europe and Middle East
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651