BA shakes up in-house team as Iberia merger goes live
British Airways (BA) has reshuffled its in-house legal team in the wake of its merger with Spanish airline Iberia, which went live last month (24 January), and its protracted cabin crew dispute. BA general counsel Maria da Cunha, who previously held a position as director of legal and government affairs, has taken up an expanded remit, which includes overseeing the company's human resources (HR) function. Her new title within BA is director of people, legal and government affairs.
National airline’s legal team reshuffled in wake of Iberia tie-up
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651