Ashurst accounts: 2009-10 top earner made £1.1m as staff costs edge up
Ashurst's top-earning partner made just under £1.1m last year, according to accounts filed this week with Companies House. The £1.07m figure is 12% higher than the top of Ashurst's standard lockstep for 2009-10, which ranged from £362,000 to £940,000. The reason for the £130,000 discrepancy with the top of the lockstep was increased compensation for departing partners.
Ashurst’s top-earning partner made just under £1.1m last year, according to accounts filed this week with Companies House.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651