Olswang opens in Paris with partner hires from Dechert and local firm
Olswang is launching an office in Paris with the hire of Dechert's local banking and finance head, as well as bulking up in Madrid with a double partner hire from Bird & Bird. The firm is set to launch in Paris in the coming weeks after hiring Stephan Alamowitch to head up the office. He will be joined by Dechert tax of counsel Julien Monsenego, who is joining Olswang as a partner. In addition, corporate partners Guillaume Kessler and Vanina Paologgi and litigation partner Geraldine Roche are joining from French boutique Henri Brandford-Griffith.
Olswang is launching an office in Paris with the hire of Dechert’s local banking and finance head, as well as bulking up in Madrid with a double partner hire from Bird & Bird.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651