Ex-O’Melveny partner to head Euro legal team for buyout giant Apollo
US buyout house Apollo Global Management has hired former O’Melveny & Myers private equity partner Paul Loynes as its first-ever European head of legal. Loynes, who left O’Melveny’s London office in October last year having made partner in 2006, will be based in London but will report to global chief counsel John Suydam in New York. During his time with O’Melveny he spent one year on secondment to the US law firm’s New York office.
US buyout house Apollo Global Management has hired former O’Melveny & Myers private equity partner Paul Loynes as its first-ever European head of legal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651