Offshore leader Mourant bolsters City and Jersey with senior hire
Offshore firm Mourant Ozannes has bulked up its London and Jersey offices with the hire of two partners from Walkers and Maples and Calder. The firm has doubled the partner count in its London office with the hire of Robert Duggan for its investment funds practice. Duggan has joined from the London arm of Walkers where he was a partner for the past three years, having also spent time in the firm's Cayman Islands office.
Offshore firm Mourant Ozannes has bulked up its London and Jersey offices with the hire of two partners from Walkers and Maples and Calder.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651