Morgan Cole signs Integreon deal to use shared back office centre
Integreon has signed up another law firm to its stable of outsourcing clients with Morgan Cole the latest to take up the use of its Bristol service centre. The 340-lawyer law firm has signed a deal for Integreon to run its library and information service, joining existing clients Osborne Clarke, Beachcroft and TLT Solicitors in the use of the service centre, which now employs around 120 staff.
Integreon has signed up another law firm to its stable of outsourcing clients with Morgan Cole the latest to take up the use of its Bristol service centre.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651