Linklaters and Skadden advise on high-stakes BP-Rosneft injunction
Linklaters is advising BP on a high-stakes dispute after Russian shareholders of the UK company's local joint venture (JV) TNK-BP launched a claim to halt BP's planned alliance with Russian oil giant Rosneft. Linklaters London head of litigation Michael Bennett was instructed to advise BP, after the billionaire shareholders who make up the Alfa-Access-Renova (AAR) consortium that owns 50% of TNK-BP filed for an injunction in the High Court earlier this week to block the planned Rosneft partnership.
Linklaters is advising BP on a high-stakes dispute after Russian shareholders of the UK company’s local joint venture (JV) TNK-BP launched a claim to halt BP’s planned alliance with Russian oil giant Rosneft.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651